Before I get to card business time to revisit the Summer Resolutions List (the stuff in blue is mission accomplished!)
The List (in no particular order)
1. paint upstairs hallway (I've had one coat up since April for cripes sake!) and laundry room
2. clean back bedroom (It's become the default junk room ugh!) kinda backslid though
3. work over the cable company for a new deal (I do this every summer) saved $40 a month
4. get crown moulding and built-ins installed in living room & repair screen door
5. take 2 tech classes for work (teachers don't party all summer :) we go to school:) )
6. open an Etsy store? (kinda on the fence here)
7. pay myself $1 for every time I walk the dog this summer- full disclosure $4 and a ticked dog!
8. re-certify my teaching license (this HAS to be done if I want to keep teaching. )
9. post 2 times a week items for all those challenges I want to play in!!!
10. finish a scrapbook for a change!
4, 6, & 10 are 75% done. This is already my most successful Summer yet!
Card Time!!!! Here's the skinny for this week's SSDS challenge:
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday is looking for folks who can make a Clean and Simple card for this weeks throwdown.
78 thistles) made some stunning cards using this stamp. I colored it with some Copics directly on the card and added the Amuse sentiment. I thought this style card really lent itself to sharing sympathy with someone, but your card can have any theme.
SSDS and enter your "clean and simple" card! Let me know if you join in, I'll stop by and give you some blog love. :)
I myself have entered this card here: