Thursday, July 29, 2010

10 Minute Cards 2.0 & 2.1

EDIT- I won Top 5 at Cupcake Inspirations for these!!!  :)
A couple of weeks ago I made this card in 10 minutes.  Time to showcase another 10 minute card!  I've made some with this technique in the past, but don't be mad...I forgot who makes this daisy paper!!! (If any of you in blogland know, would you pretty please post it in the comments??).
So this daisy came on a sheet of 12x12 paper that had all these squares of daisies.  So I cut up all the square and went to work!  I used a glue pen and drew a little loop on each petal, dipped the paper in glitter, stamped the sentiment in the empty space, mounted it on green shimmer bazzill paper and then onto a pink card.
So quick and easy I made a few!  Then I ran out of the green shimmer so I moved on to some amuse polka dot paper.
I've been on a kraft card kick lately.  I mounted these daisies on the polka dot paper and then on to kraft cards.  I decided not to make these square, but I had some "space" left on the card.  I pulled out some cream ribbon from The Store.  I bunched the ribbon and attached it to the card for some fun ruffle.

Hope you all have a great rest of your Thursday!  Don't forget to enter my blog candy contest!

I entered this here:
Cheap Thrills Thursday- Under $20
Cupcake inspiration- I went with the daisy :)
PaperPlay- anything goes

4 comments:

  1. These ten minute cards are gorgeous. What a great idea..Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes" at PaperPlay.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out Great! Love a quick card that looks great! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love quick, easy and cheap projects that look so cute!

    Thanks for linking up to the “Cheap Thrills Thursday” party at Black Kats Design. I hope you had fun and will join in again next Thursday!

    Kat
    www.BlackKatsDesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, well done on your quick makes.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!