Sunday, December 5, 2010

Teapot Reveal!

Hi Folks!  So I've been MIA since Wednesday, well there's a good reason.  I was busy getting that teapot basket ready, making a second basket, AND I went to the Martha Stewart Holiday Craft Sale!!!!!  But more on that in a bit.  First I want to show you the baskets! :)
 the before shot :)
First, I want to say a HUGE thanks to all of you for your ideas!  I especially want to thank Pink Sandra for her wicked awesome suggestions.  Email me hun!  I'd love to send you some crafty goodies to say thanks for giving me those great ideas. :)
So I went with the fig and apple spread...
I added some tea, a creamer pitcher, a sugar bowl, napkins, cinnamon sticks, and of course the teapot. :)
Here it is all bundled up and ready for a good home. :) I got so jazzed making this basket, I went to town and made a mini basket too!
Alas, in my excitement to finish this basket I only took this mediocre photo.  Sorry about that folks. :(  I hope these baskets were fun and inspiring for you in spite of the sketchy pics. LOL!

So back to my Martha experience!  I'm in the process of going through all the shots and I'll post them later this week. :)  I also got some (I hope) great shots of the windows at Macy*s.  Stop by later on Monday (around 9pm) when I "Deck the Halls" and don't forget we'll be hosting a new tutorial & challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.  (Challenge Hint- think about what every package needs to make it pop!)

Thanks again folks for stopping by and I promise to catch up on returning all that blog love! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you loved my idea!
    You made this basced just as I imagined it in my head!lol.
    Looks beautiful!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!