Monday, June 14, 2010

Celebrate Good Times

4 more wake ups 'til summer vaca!
Quick card facts- I made this card ages ago, but it's such a fun one it was good for this post.  The stamps are all from Technique Tuesday and the paper is all from Amuse.  The ink is Staz-On and I used a glaze for the balloons for dimension and shine.  It's simple and I'm proud of my ability to walk away. :)

I'm actually celebrating my first day of summer by going to my cousin's wedding reception.  He got married this winter at one of those ice hotel's they build in places that get cold snowy winter weather.  He and his wife had a small ceremony and are having a big celebration this Saturday at Glimmerglass in Cooperstown, NY.  I've been to baseball's favorite town a bunch, but never to Glimmerglass.  I'm looking forward to the fun celebration (and the Brooks BBQ we'll be getting to eat!)

Don't forget to check out my Saturday post and get that pocket done.  I really wanna see what you all create.  I get lots of inspiration from all you folks in blogland! :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love orange!

    Have fun at your cousin's wedding reception. Sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!