Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring has to be coming! Right??


It has been a weather rollercoaster here in New England these last couple of weeks and there is no chance of it slowing down any time soon!  We get a couple of days of mid 60's to 70's, then the bottom drops out and we get rain and freezing temps.  After horrible March winds (can you say out like a RAM instead of LAMB?!?!) and flip-flop weather, we are getting a few inches of snow tonight!!! What???????

In an effort to bring sunshine and warmth, I'm sharing this little set I made.  I dug into the washi tape and ribbon roses I was hoarding had in my stash and a set of stamps that needed a little love.

The leaf is an MFT die.  I lurve using it with these roses, especially when I can use a wacky color!  The yellow pops even more thanks to the navy polkas dot leaf. ;-)

The sentiments are stamped on bits of oaktag leftover from another project.  I made another set using this basic sketch, but with different colors.  I can't decide if I want to keep the set together or make two more with other color combos and break the cards into 4 variety sets.  We'll see how motivated I get this weekend I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!