Monday, February 22, 2016

Snowball Boys


Happy Monday!  I've got a couple birthday cards to share today.  They are cold-weather inspired and boy centric. :)

I have had these boys for AGES!  They have been sitting half done in my pile of goodies forever.  I finally assembled them onto these cards last winter. Last. Winter. Ugh.  Then I noticed that I hadn't colored the cuff of the hats.  So there they sat for another year.  Seriously?!? Well, they are done now. :-)

So what have you had sitting unfinished for a while?



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that sentiment and how you used it with these cute images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The sentiment is from Papertrey. They had a whole set of monthly birthday sentiments that are really fun to make month themed birthday cards. :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!