Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gift Tag Tuesday Part 2

Happy Gift Tag Tuesday!  Hope this week finds you all well! 

Today I thought I would share another crowd pleaser.  I've made bunches of different versions of this reindeer tag in the past.  He has been aqua, brown, and, just like today, red.  As I write this I think he might be pretty cool in navy or lilac.  I have some fun non-traditional Christmas papers that might just work with this fella!  Stay tuned to see if I can get it in gear and make that happen. :)

Once again, I used the circuit to cut the green paper, the white tags are office tags, and I added some bling to the reindeer with Stickles on his nose. :). Tags always look cuter with bakers twine and this is a Christmas combo version that I bought and am proud to be using rather than hoarding!  I have such a hard time using my supplies sometimes.  I'm always wondering if I could be using the goods on something "better" but then if they never get used... It's best to take the plunge, right?

What's been the hardest "thing" from your stash to use, or are you still holding on to? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!