Friday, February 7, 2014

Going Golfing (on Paper Anyway)


Happy Friday Everyone!  I've been meaning to share some pics of the golf cart birthday cards I made a week back.  150 cards.  Yup!  150!!!

I was so excited when I finished that I forgot to get pics of them all on spread out on the table.  Ugh!  At least I remembered before I packaged them up for delivery. :)

Pretty much most all of them are different.  If they used the same papers I tried to change the layout a little or add a different colored golf cart.

These happy little carts headed down to Miami to be gifted to the many folks working at a chain of golf cart stores. :)  Lucky carts!  Warm weather (well sorta these days) and palm trees.  Living the life. :)

I hope the recipients of these paper carts smile when they open their envelopes.  The carts all made me smile. Especially when they were all finished. :)

Well all of you who are in a region like me that is cold right now, just think in about 60-70 days it will be (hopefully) the beginning of golfing weather!!!

Have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic sets of cards! I am sure they will be loved!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!