Monday, April 29, 2013

Prima Pocket Album (Part 2)

Remember this album I showed you a few weeks back?  I told you I would show you how I would use the pockets and how to keep the goods from falling out of the slashed pockets...

The pockets all got a 3.5"x 6" piece of cream cardstock.  The cardstock can be used for journal writing, or extra pictures, or both!

The pocket tags got some extra embellishment with some ruffled ribbon and circle punched pretties.  Since most of the goods used are rustic, I thought stapling the ribbon & circles would be way cooler than just adhesive. :)

The slash pockets are held together with washi tape. Eeeek!  I just LOVE the stuff!  Usually I punch a hole in both pockets, weave some twine, and tie a bow.  When I saw this tape though, I knew it was perfect!

The flowers on the slash pockets are from Bo Bunny paper.  The Hen's Den sold out of this paper (there are still deals to be had in the On Sale section!) when it went on sale, but I gave you a suggestion of something I was swooning over. :)

I hope you were inspired today!  Wanna craft your own fab creation?  Check out the links below.  Please share with us what you make from goods you got at The Hen's Den!!!

The goodies used in Part 2:
Tag Decorations- Prima Marketing- Engraver- Arcade
                          May Arts- Sheer Ruffle- Brown
Washi Tape-My Minds Eye- Collectable- Unforgettable Washi Tape
Pocket Decorations- Bo Bunny- Serenity- (Sold out, but you could use this for an AMAZING effect!)

And if you don't want to go back to the old post for the Part 1 list of goods:
Cover Paper- Prima Marketing- Engraver- Black Leaf
Inside Papers- Prima Marketing- Engraver-Cartouche
                     Prima Marketing- Engraver- Cesello
                     Prima Marketing- Engraver- Calligraphy
                     Prima Marketing- Engraver- Atlas
Flowers- Prima Marketing- Engraver- Vines
Lightbulb Frame- Prima Marketing- Engraver- New Print Mini Frame
Button- Prima Marketing- Engraver- Wood Buttons
Ribbon- May Arts- Crochet- Green

PS- I had to re-institute using the word verification.  Sorry, I was getting just too much spam.  Once it dies down, I'll take it back down.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful project!! So sorry about your cat~hoping she does good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moriah, this is fabulous! Love the papers and the tags! The green crochet ribbon is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!