Friday, November 30, 2012

Which Holiday?

Well my house is all decorated for Christmas- thanks to 15 friends 'n family who came/stayed for our annual Black Friday festivities.  I have to say everyone did a beautiful job!!!  We had so much help this year that all I did was assemble the trees and assign jobs. LOL!  Am I ready for Christmas cards, no not like I thought I would be last January.  Humph!
Am I busy making Christmas cards to send out?  Heck no!  Chalk it up to extended exposure to 5, 6, and 7 year-olds.  Charlie at The Hen's Den sent me this luscious Bo Bunny paper and it was begging to be made into a valentine.  I have a tutorial posted at The Hen's Den today and if you hop over there you can get all the deets.  Also, today is THE LAST DAY TO ENTER the linky party at The Hen's Den.  It is an anything goes, so long as you posted it this month.  Also, you can ENTER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE.  Seriously, what are you waiting for????

1 comment:

  1. It might not be Christmas, but it is wonderful! I can see why you would put the others on the back burner to play with the wonderful paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!