Monday, November 19, 2012

Where did it go???

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already upon us!  Where did November go?  I had all these plans for posts and life just got in the way.   Which isn't necessarily a bad thing right? :)  I've been madly scrambling  to create things for a craft fair I have a booth at in Dec, making some custom albums, whatnot journals and cards sets for orders friends and coworkers have made, and getting ready for that 5x5 class at Ink About It.  It's all good stuff.  I also managed to sneak in a fun MFT class with Katie last week which made for a relaxing Thursday night. 
Tonight T and I are going on a date to the Metheun Festival of Trees.  We usually go the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but this weekend it was decided that I'm hosting a family slumber party this coming holiday weekend!!!  Wait, WHAT?!?! LOL!  Our family Thanksgiving is going to be a multi-day event this year.  Turkey Day will find T and I visiting family in ME for a bit and maybe swinging by some friends later on, then on Friday we will host our annual tree trimming event (read Christmas EXPLOSION) at my house.  This year a few friends are coming too!! :)  My DMIL & DFIL are coming on Friday to stay the weekend and my DSIL is ringing her gang to stay over Friday night after trimming festivities.  Saturday we will do Round 2 of Thanksgiving.  Luckily, I am not cooking the turkey.  I haven't cooked a whole turkey in years!  I'm in charge of breakfast, rolls, mashed potatoes, and dessert.
In the meantime, I have another 5x5 class I am prepping for on Nov 30th.  There are openings, so if you are in the area and want to get 25 Christmas cards made in 3 hours or less (seriously- everyone was done before the 3 hours were up AND the cards looked fantastic), call Ink About It to register.  The last class was a blast!  I'll play Christmas music a dress in my hat just for y'all. :)  A few kits with the stamping done for you may be available as well...

So what crazy plans have you got coming up?


3 comments:

  1. Moriah,

    This little book is darling. I love it. I am also intrigued by the Methuen Festival of Tree's. It looks so pretty and fun. Enjoy your wild weekend. Sounds hectic, but awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are lovely and your grateful journal is fabulous - love how you used this die with a notebook! Wonderful photos - you are going to be a busy girl this week and sounds like fun times ahead!! xoxo cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean by life getting in the way! I'm finally back in blogland myself trying to play catch up!
    LOVE the notebook with the doilies peeking out and all of the fall goodness! Your cards are wonderful too! Hope you survived your Thanksgiving/tree decorating slumber party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!