Monday, October 18, 2010

The Shoemakers Kids...

I'm going to come clean, *deep breath*, I don't always remember everyone's birthday.  Phew!  That was a weight off my chest.  Honestly, the first week of October I managed to miss my beloved nephew Jack's (of snowman fame) special day, my friend Lynn's (of earring fame), my aunt's birthday, my husband's aunt and uncle's anniversary and I still haven't made it up to all of them yet!!!  I can at least say that I got something for Lynn and Jack.  Lynn even got her goodies too (yours are coming Jack, I promise). 
I was up in Portland, Maine last weekend (totally beautiful weather BTW) and stopped at this fabulous little kitchen supply boutique.  They sell all kinds of flavored vinegars, olive oils, and bbq sauce.  YUM!  I got Lynn some vanilla and chocolate flavored balsamic vinegar.  She and her husband are great cooks, so I know these little babies are going to a good home.  Picked up some black cherry flavored BV, and some California Manzanillo EVOO for me. :)  Got a couple of goodies for Jack too (everyone else is in the queue and who knows how long 'til they get their stuff...)

Deets on this little paper love- Card base- Memory Box, Sentiment- Amuse, Image- *blush*I gotta get back to you on that one, Paper/Rub-on/Sticker- Fancy Pants-Lilac House.  I paper pieced the apron and colored it with Copics.

My advice for the day- If you are like me then you really need to check your calendar and see what you've missed. LOL! :)

In case you don't know the reason I titled this The Shoemakers Kids click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!