Friday, December 18, 2015

Wishing Peace


Thought I'd pop in and share a quartet of Christmas cards I made to send out this year.  I'm tickled with these (and most of my stash) because I used oodles of goods from my hoard stash!  These cards use a stamp I've never used before from a set from PTI. 

The little aqua doilies were a treat from a crafty friend.  They were the super-perfect extra touch of pop for these.  I'm gonna have to get more of these!!!!!!

I'll be lucky if these make it in mailboxes before Christmas.  We haven't started writing, signing, or addressing any them yet.  I ran into a friend when I was out running errands today and we both agree that Friday Christmas' are not our favorite.  Feels like it makes things more rushed because we have only this weekend to get things finished.  Oh well.  I guess that means that what gets done, gets done and what doesn't get done wasn't that important to begin with- right?

Have a good final-weekend-before-the-big-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!