Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cards by Katie


A quick post today showing cards I made in a class a few weeks back at my favorite store, Ink About It.  Katie's classes using goods from MFT are always inspiring.  So many layers and textures- luscious!  I know the pic is kinda small.  Click on it to see more detail.

I'll be on planes for the next bazillion hours getting from the Alaskan Time Zone to the Eastern Daylight Time Zone.  Heading from chilly weather 'n long days to warm weather 'n short days.  Kinda weird huh?  Don't usually have those combos.  

I'll be back soon with the rest of those Christmas cards, one last post from the "If you give a girl a lighthouse" series, and random other stuff. :)

Hope all of you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Great designs. I love the layers and mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love their sweet faces and the papers!
    Hope your trip was wonderful and that you aren't too covered with laundry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!